Leslie enjoys speaking and presenting on a variety of nutritional related topics for media, corporations, organizations and institutions. See a few examples below:
JCC of Mid-Westchester – August 2017
Digestive Health Presentation – Strategies and Remedies
On August 16th, local Hartsdale professional Leslie Anders talked to Engage participants, at the JCC of Mid-Westchester, about bacteria in the gut–the good and the bad. Anders brought several samples of healthy drinks and food which assists digestion. She also answered questions about diet and healthy eating. Many Engage participants tasted the shots of green juice and also some spices which enhance digestion such as Tumeric. Several new Engage members met other volunteers and learned more about the various volunteer opportunities through Engage. Thank you Leslie for a lively and very informative discussion.
2014 – present
– Individual nutrition consultation to Eileen Fisher employees.
– Seminar development and presentation (Powerpoint) for office staff – topics including:
- Fuel Your Day – When There is “No Time to Eat”
- To Be Or Not To Be…Wheat Free
- Juicing and Blending – A Trend or Cornerstone of Your Health?
Harlem Hospital Center’s Mind, Body, and Spirit Men’s Health and Wellness Conference and Health Fair
– Nutrition Expert/Presenter
- Presentation regarding nutrients and meal timing to improve depression symptoms for the African American male community.
Documentary Film produced by Reboot production company
– Featured Expert in documentary on children and nutrition across the USA